} -->

13.10.07

Daft Punk for LV

Image via FFFFOUND

Discobelle hooks up yet another mix. Definitely a great site for downloading mixes. Always on top of their game.

"a brand spanking new
Daft Punk mix, that Thomas and Guy-Manuel just did for the Louis Vuitton Spring 2008 fashion show in Paris last week."

Daft Punk Mix for Louis Vuitton

The mix is pretty fuckin’ retarded. One that’s gonna get plenty of play within my rotation.

LV is definitely one that is getting it. No wonder so many streetwear label brands have ripped and copy their shit. They’re more than just putting this shit on blast, their helping set the pace.

Download: Bmore Marc by Marc Jacobs (music only)

Randomly noting:

I’m definitely disappointed that I missed Alan Braxe & DJ Falcon at The Social Bar the other nite. But my back is aching so fucking much I’ve become a whiny old fucking man. No joke. It’s like I just hit 30 or something.

Photos through DSRNR

DJ Falcon - I Got So Much Love To Give

No comments: