} -->

30.8.07

Can I Get A Flicc Witchu

On a previous post (third from the top to be exact), I spoke about adding a new feature to the blog entitled "5 Random Questions with...". As I thought about more and more, I came up with some adjustments I could apply with the different fields my friends and/or interviewee's were involved in, while keeping it still at random.

And that's when I came up with
"Can I Get A Flicc Witchu". Where featured photographer's get to pick 5 random photos and give them a sentence or paragraph in which the words doesn't have to make any sense with the photos.

They can say or talk about anything they want or just describe a feeling or memory the photo might give them.

The photographer's answers to "
5 Random Questions with..."

So to my faithful readers, without further delay I am proud to announce that for my first ever installment to "Can I Get A Flicc Withchu", I have asked the very skilled Fats Shariff aka Fatsarazzi do to the honors. Might I add he did more than just break bread, he buttered it.

GIVE YOURSELF A COMPLEX

I SEE YOU AS YOU WANT ME TO

MONDAYS CHILD CHILLIN’ ON FRIDAY

CAN YOU WEAR THESE WHEN I EAT

RUB A DUB DUB WHOSE CLOTHED IN THE TUB

To see more of Fatsarazzi's work, make sure to visit the following site - The Chosen View, When What & Now, TALK/talk, Hypebeast, Slam x Hype, Bonds International & The Schemes.

No comments: